Easily integrate AC units into KNX systems
The Toshiba interface has been specially designed to allow bidirectional control and monitoring of Toshiba VRF systems from a KNX installation. The gateway is directly connected to the outdoor unit communication bus and enables the control of all the indoor units connected to the system.
The connection between the two networks is quickly set up in the ETS configuration tool using the product database available to download. Thanks to the high number of supported KNX DPTs and the KNX certification, the gateway ensures interoperability with any KNX device in the market.
Ensure energy savings
Intesis AC gateways allow reducing considerably the energy consumption of buildings while contributing to environmental protection.
Improve user’s comfort
The goal is to reduce energy while improving the user’s comfort. With Intesis these are not mutually exclusive outcomes!
Leading with leaders
We are the indisputable market leader in AC integration thanks to having the continuous support of the major AC manufacturers.
- Direct access to the outdoor unit’s communication bus.
- Supports KNX standard data points (DPTs) that guarantees seamless integration with any KNX device or system.
- Wide range of monitoring & control data points available.
- Configured by ETS standard configuration tool.
- Energy efficiency functions, such as “timeout”, “open window” or “Occupancy”. Costs related to HVAC systems in a building are one of the highest and these functions allow to reduce them.
- Total control and monitoring of the AC unit from KNX, including AC unit’s internal variables, running hours counter (for filter maintenance control), and error indication.
|Toshiba VRF systems to KNX Interface – 16 units
|Toshiba VRF systems to KNX Interface – 64 units
- Intesis Gateway.
- Installation Manual.
- Power Supply Cable.
- Warranty: 36 months.
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
Our expertise lies in establishing, maintaining, and leveraging plant data for business benefit. Through our innovative solutions, we work alongside you to streamline processes, enhance efficiency, and reduce costly downtime.
Main: +27 (11) 548 9960
Sales: +27 (11) 548 9970