A configuration-free wireless CAN bridge that achieves predictable latency, without sacrificing stability or range.
Comprising a preconfigured pair of plug-and-play units to rapidly exchange raw CAN data, the Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS is designed for environments or situations that make wired connection unsuitable or challenging e.g. between two moving parts that are connected by CAN.
There are two versions: Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS (00808-3) is approved for the European Union, while Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS (FCC) (01008-6) complies with US certification.
Both share the same functionality but have different radio transmission schemes due to regulatory differences.
- A preconfigured pair of units that acts as a wireless CAN bridge.
- Plug and Play, Driver Free and Configuration Free.
- Automatic Baudrate Detection (125K, 250K, 500K, 1M).
- Point to Point Radio Link.
- 2.4 GHz Proprietary Protocol.
- Internal Antenna Design, Antenna Output Power max 18 dBm approx.
- High-Speed CAN Connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN2.0A) and 29- bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Power Supplied through the CAN Bus Interface.
- Rugged Aluminum Housing.
- Note: Error Frames and Arbitration information are not transmitted by the Air Bridge units across the wireless link.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details. Register your product at kvaser.com/getting-started for an additional 1-year Warranty Extension.
- The Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS (EAN: 73-30130-00808-3) has been tested and declared to be in conformity with the relevant Union harmonisation legislation Radio Equipment Directive (RED) 2014/53/EU (Art. 3.1a, 3.1b, and 3.2) and RoHS recast Directive 2011/65/EU (Art. 4.1). See User Guide for full EU Declaration of Conformity.
Certificates: CE, RoHS
Connectors: DSUB 9
Current consumption: Allowed operating voltage 9 V-36V DC. Maximum input voltage 48 V DC. Approx. 2 W.
Galvanic isolation: Yes
Height: 17 mm
Length: 151 mm
Messages per second receive: 1200 mps
Messages per second send: 1200 mps
Silent mode: No
Temperature range: -40 °C to +70 °C
Weight: 200 g
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
Main: +27 (11) 548 9960
Sales: +27 (11) 548 9970
Copyright © 2023 Industrial Data Xchange. All rights reserved.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA