Specifically designed to allow bidirectional control and monitoring of all parameters and functionalities of your building automation projects
This bidirectional gateway provides a straightforward and fast integration thanks to its unique onboard features. The BTL mark ensures 100% compatibility and, at the same time, guarantees seamless integration with any BACnet device.
The configuration is carried out using the Intesis MAPS software. This one allows you to define your own settings for the device. Also, it will be able to download all the available project templates or to import any created/exported project template on your computer.
Integrate any DALI/DALI-2 driver and DALI-2 light sensor, or occupancy sensor with a BACnet BMS or any BACnet IP or BACnet MS/TP controller. The aim of this integration is to make DALI devices and their data and resources accessible from a BACnet based control system or device as if it was a part of the own BACnet system and vice-versa.
DALI Protocol Translators
Control, monitor, and commission DALI installations thanks to Intesis DALI solutions and make it available from any BACnet, KNX, or Modbus management system.
Intesis DALI gateway acts as an application controller master device in its DALI interface and supplies power to the channel, allowing interaction and commissioning of DALI drivers or DALI-2 drivers and occupancy and light sensors as input devices. Control individually up to 64 or 128 DALI addresses and/or up-to 16 or 32 DALI Groups, including the usage of 16 scenes.
- Easy integration through KNX TP, BACnet, or Modbus protocols.
- Support for individual level, group, and broadcast DALI commands.
- Support for Emergency Lighting Systems using advanced functions like Auto testing lamps, Part 202.
- Support for DALI-2 occupancy and light sensors as input devices, parts 103, 303, and 304.
Embedded DALI power supply
No additional hardware is needed, required DALI power supply per each DALI channel is embedded.
Ensure interoperability between different sensors and drivers thanks to DALI-2 support.
Support for different driver types
Integrate and configure the specific parameters for Fluorescence, LED, or Emergency lightings in compliance with parts 102, 201, 202, and 207.
Occupancy and brightness sensors
Integrate and configure the specific parameters for occupancy and brightness sensors, in compliance with parts 103, 303, and 304.
BACnet Protocol Translators
Our BACnet solutions have been specially designed to allow supervision and bidirectional control of systems and equipment talking BACnet, DALI, KNX, LonWorks, M-Bus, and Modbus protocols.
On the BACnet server versions, the gateway provides server functionality to the BMS or BACnet controller over BACnet/IP through the Ethernet port and over BACnet MS/TP through the serial port.
On the BACnet client versions, the gateway provides client functionality to control BACnet IP server devices through Ethernet and BACnet MSTP devices through the serial port. In such cases, control and monitoring of BACnet devices from ASCII, KNX, and Modbus BMS controllers is possible.
- Great integration flexibility thanks to KNX TP, LonWorks, RS485, Ethernet, DALI, or M-Bus interfaces.
- Scaled licenses per number of datapoints help to find the right gateway version for your project.
- Conforms to BACnet revision 14, B-AAC Profile.
- Supports BI, BO, AI, AO, Device, BV, AV, MI, MO, MV, NC, Schedule, and Calendar BACnet objects.
- Supports subscription requests (COV).
- BTL certified.
BACnet IP and MSTP
The device can communicate through Ethernet or serial ports with BACnet IP or BACnet MSTP networks.
BBMD and foreign Devices
BACnet devices can work in complex BACnet/IP networks, providing the ability to communicate between subnets or/and through routers.
All Intesis BACnet Servers allow hosting notification class, calendar, schedule, and trend log objects as well as support for subscription requests (COV).
It provides an assurance that products have been independently tested and have passed industry-standard BACnet testing.
- UL Certified
- BTL Certified
- DALI-2 certified
- Support for BACnet IP Client and MSTP Master
- BACnet Advanced features available (Trend logs, Calendars, etc.)
- Support for DALI & DALI-2 drivers and DALI-2 sensors
- Integrated DALI power supply
- Up to 2 DALI channels
- Up to 64 drivers/ballasts + 16 DALI-2 sensors per channel (Guaranteed DALI supply: 235mA)
- Easy integration & DALI commissioning with Intesis MAPS
|INBACDAL0640200||DALI to BACnet IP & MS/TP Server Gateway – 1 channel|
|INBACDAL1280200||DALI to BACnet IP Server Gateway – 2 channels|
- Intesis Gateway.
- Installation Manual.
- USB Configuration cable.
- Warranty: 36 months.
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA