Developed for integrators, designed to be robust so they are reliable in the field and easy to set up
This bidirectional gateway provides a straightforward and fast integration thanks to its unique onboard features. Thanks to its support for the OCPP 1.6 standard and its basic operations, it guarantees seamless integration with any standard Modbus PLC or controller.
The configuration is carried out using the Intesis MAPS software. Which allows you to define your own settings for the device. Also, it will be able to download all the available project templates or to import any created/exported project template on your computer.
Integrate Electric Vehicles Charging points based on OCPP 1.6 with any Modbus RTU or TCP controller. The aim of this integration is to make accessible basic operations of the Charging points from a Modbus PLC, making the BMS the Central System of the EV charging operation.
Modbus Protocol Translators
Bring connectivity to your Modbus management system thanks to Intesis Modbus solutions. Connect BACnet, KNX, LonWorks, DALI, or M-BUS devices to Modbus systems and extend your building management system capabilities.
Intesis Modbus can act as a Modbus RTU device, Modbus TCP device, or both.
On the Modbus server versions, the gateway provides server functionality to the BMS or Modbus controller over Modbus TCP through the Ethernet port and over Modbus RTU through the serial port (EIA485 or EIA232).
On the Modbus client versions, the gateway provides client functionality to control Modbus TCP server devices through Ethernet and Modbus RTU devices through the serial port. In such cases, control and monitoring of Modbus devices from BACnet and KNX BMS controllers is possible.
- Great integration flexibility thanks to KNX TP, RS485, Ethernet, DALI, or M-Bus interfaces.
- Scaled licenses per number of datapoints help to find the right gateway version for your project.
- Modbus advanced functionalities to improve internal and external protocol communications.
- Modbus template repository with most common Modbus devices and template generator to create your own template devices.
Modbus TCP & RTU
All Modbus gateways can communicate with Modbus TCP and RTU networks at the same time.
Most I/O Modbus functions supported
Use any I/O function code of the wide range supported by Modbus gateways (1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, 15x, and 16x).
Multiple data formats
Configure the data length (1, 16, 32, 48, or 64 bits), format (unsigned, signed, float, and bitfield), and byte order (big or little-endian).
Improve Modbus communications grouping register requests per device, asking multiple registers in a single request.
- Support for OCPP 1.6 JSON
- Support for Modbus RTU and TCP
- Flexible Modbus configuration (Baudrate, Data type)
- OCPP Scan to search Chargers in the network
- Fix Modbus register map
- OCPP operations supported:
- Authorise, RemoteStart/Stop Transaction, Start/StopTransaction, Local list management, HeartBeat and MeterValues
- Reduced dimensions, compact housing
- UL certified
|INMBSOCP0010100||Gateway to connect OCPP1.6 devices in Modbus RTU&TCP networks – 1 charger with 7 connectors|
|INMBSOCP0200100||Gateway to connect OCPP1.6 devices in Modbus RTU&TCP networks – Up to 20 charger with 7 connectors each|
- Intesis Gateway.
- Installation Manual.
- (Power supply not included).
- Warranty: 36 months.
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA