Easily integrate AC units into KNX systems
The Mitsubishi Heavy Industries interface has been specially designed to allow bidirectional control and monitoring of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries VRF systems from a KNX installation.
The gateway is directly connected to the outdoor units’ communication bus and enables the control of all the indoor units connected to the system. The configuration is carried out using Linkbox software. This one allows you to define your own settings for the device and offers extra functions such as a diagnostic feature.
Ensure energy savings
Intesis AC gateways allow reducing considerably the energy consumption of buildings while contributing to environmental protection.
Improve user’s comfort
The goal is to reduce energy while improving the user’s comfort. With Intesis these are not mutually exclusive outcomes!
Leading with leaders
We are the indisputable market leader in AC integration thanks to having the continuous support of the major AC manufacturers.
- Direct access to the outdoor unit’s communication bus.
- Supports KNX standard data points (DPTs) that guarantees seamless integration with any KNX device or system.
- Wide range of monitoring & control data points available.
- Configuration through IP or RS-232 port.
- Front cover LED indicators to provide easy to check communication status on both the Ethernet and serial ports.
- LED indicators to provide easy to check communication status and errors.
|INKNXMHI048O000||Mitsubishi Heavy Industries VRF systems to KNX Interface – 48 units|
|INKNXMHI128O000||Mitsubishi Heavy Industries VRF systems to KNX Interface – 128 units|
- Intesis Gateway.
- Installation Manual.
- RS-232 Configuration Cable.
- Power Supply Cable.
- Warranty: 36 months.
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA