Simply connect PROFIBUS participants to the bus line
The bus connector EasyConn PB is used for the connection of PROFIBUS participants to the bus line. The fully visible diagnostic LEDs facilitate the installation considerably. Users can immediately check the status of bus activity, termination resistors, power supply, and bus status. The integrated controller supports a transmission rate of up to 12MBit/s.
Retrofitting of existing assets
The SG-gateways enable easy retrofit of existing switchgear and other components to your protocol of choice.
A user-focused interface with no need for programming knowledge or external software makes this the perfect multitool in the field of communication within energy distribution applications.
If you need help with the energy protocol configuration, our excellent technical service department is at your side during the whole project.
- Cable slots with transparent covers for high visibility (wiring, the position of the screen, and cable)
- Full metal construction for noise immunity and harsh environment
- State monitoring via integrated LEDs for bus diagnosis
- Comfortable IDC technology for fast and reliable wire connection
- Captive singe-screw-mounting system – no loose parts
- An integrated switchable termination resistor
- Integrated programming / diagnostic port
- Supporting stranded wire types: LAPP Art. No. 2170222, 2170822, 2170322
- Bus line according to DIN 19245 and EN 50170
- Two wires stranded (Red/Green)
- Sheathing PVC mixture (violet, RAL4001)
- Flame-retardant according to VDE 0472, part 804, Test procedure B (IEC 332.1)
- Use of stranded wire, (Lapp Cable Art. No. 2170222, 2170822, 2170322)
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA