The Intesis ST Cloud Control gateway enables smart connectivity of conventional BACnet or Modbus devices
Users simply install the ST Cloud Control gateway in the desired location and use Intesis MAPS for PC-based configuration.
Here, the desired widgets can be created (e.g. Booleans, Operating Modes, Dimmers, Analog Values, Error Signals, etc.), after which then can be mapped with the BACnet objects or Modbus registers of choice. After configuration, all widgets will appear automatically in the app and web interface, provided in a safe and secure way via the HMS Hub Edge Connectivity solution.
Make BACnet and Modbus thermostats smart
Are your customers asking for a simple way to control their BACnet or Modbus thermostats in e.g. condominiums, hotels, chain stores, or offices. With ST Cloud Control you get a cloud-based, easy to install and configure solution which turns legacy thermostats into smart ones.
- Increase the user’s comfort.
- Increase energy savings.
- Reduce the configuration time.
Establish a central control point for your installation in a simple and economical way
Are you looking for a solution to easily manage all your different BACnet or Modbus devices from an app or Web Interface using a common dashboard? Using ST Cloud Control, you will be able to connect them all to the cloud for intuitive and centralised management.
- Monitor and control the status of all connected devices.
- Improve maintenance efficiency.
- Improve the performance of your installation.
- BACnet IP/MSTP or Modbus TCP/RTU connectivity.
- Up to 32 devices can be connected to each gateway.
- Up to 12 widgets per device.
- Supports up to 8 signals per widget.
Next level service
- Industrial grade connectivity now for Building Automation.
- Fast and scalable real-time edge connectivity over HMS HubTM.
- Full data control and protection.
- Secure updates during the application lifetime.
- Enables easy and intuitive configuration.
- Possibility to create templates for fast configuration.
- Offers BACnet scan and powerful diagnostics tools.
- Customise the dashboard to include the desired data.
- Monitor and Control devices in an easy and intuitive way.
- Features native iOS and Android app and web interface.
- Multi-User – Manage multiple users and permissions per project.
- Multi-Site – Manage multiple sites from the same dashboard.
This gateway provides cloud connectivity to Modbus or BACnet devices, so they can be monitored and controlled using the ST Cloud Control interfaces. The gateway can work in 3 different ways; (1) as BACnet IP Client, (2) as BACnet MS/TP Master, or (3) as Modbus RTU Master and Modbus TCP Client. Please check the use cases tab for more details.
The BTL mark ensures 100% compatibility and, at the same time, guarantees seamless integration with any BACnet device. On the Modbus side, up to 5 Modbus TCP nodes/devices can be created and you can use any I/O function code of the wide range supported (1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, 15x, and 16x). Moreover, you can configure the data length (1, 16, 32, 48, or 64 bits), the format (unsigned, signed, float, and bitfield), and the byte order (big or little-endian).
The configuration is carried out using the Intesis MAPS software. This one allows you to define your own settings for the device. Once device installation and configuration is done, after assigning it to an ST Cloud Control user, all configured devices and widgets will appear in the app and web interfaces.
|INSTCMBG0040000||BACnet IP & MS/TP Client or Modbus TCP & RTU Master to ST Cloud – 4 devices|
|INSTCMBG0080000||BACnet IP & MS/TP Client or Modbus TCP & RTU Master to ST Cloud – 8 devices|
|INSTCMBG0160000||BACnet IP & MS/TP Client or Modbus TCP & RTU Master to ST Cloud – 16 devices|
|INSTCMBG0320000||BACnet IP & MS/TP Client or Modbus TCP & RTU Master to ST Cloud – 32 devices|
- Intesis Gateway.
- Installation Manual.
- Warranty: 36 months.
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
Main: +27 (11) 548 9960
Sales: +27 (11) 548 9970
Copyright © 2023 Industrial Data Xchange. All rights reserved.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA