Easily integrate AC units into Modbus systems
The Mitsubishi Heavy Industries-Modbus gateway allows fully bi-directional communication between Mitsubishi Heavy Industries FD and VRF systems and Modbus RTU (RS-485) networks. The gateway is wired directly to an indoor unit. This allows not only the control of the main AC functions such as operating mode, fan speed, temperature setpoint…but the monitoring of errors, alarms, and some internal variables.
The product can be installed and set up in a really short time. It’s only a matter of wiring the gateway to the AC unit and configures the DIP-SW accordingly. No configuration software and no power supply are required. The consistent Modbus register mapping used for all AC brands helps improving the integration time of each project.
Ensure energy savings
Intesis AC gateways allow reducing considerably the energy consumption of buildings while contributing to environmental protection.
Improve user’s comfort
The goal is to reduce energy while improving the user’s comfort. With Intesis these are not mutually exclusive outcomes!
Leading with leaders
We are the indisputable market leader in AC integration thanks to having the continuous support of the major AC manufacturers.
- Modbus RTU (EIA485) slave device.
- Configuration from both onboard DIP-switches and Modbus RTU.
- Quick and easy installation (plug and set the DP-SW).
- External power not required.
- Simultaneous control of the AC unit by the IR remote controller and by Modbus RTU.
- Reduced dimensions 93 x 53 x 58 mm.
- Mountable on DIN rail, wall, or even inside the indoor unit in some models of AC.
- The window contact function allows for energy savings. Costs related to HVAC systems in a building are one of the highest and this type of function allows to reduce them.
- Total control and monitoring of the AC unit from Modbus RTU, including AC unit’s internal variables, running hours counter (for filter maintenance control), and error indication.
SRR – ZJ-S | SRR – ZM-S | SRF – ZIX-S | SRF – ZJX-S | SRF – ZMX-S | SRF – ZMXA-S | DXK – ZJ-S | DXK – ZL-S | DXK – ZM-S | DXK – ZMA-S | DXK – ZSA-W | DXK – ZRA-W | SRK – CTB* | SRK – HE-S1 | SRK24YMA-S | SRK24YRA-W | SRK – YSA-W | SRK – ZG-S | SRK – ZHX-S | SRK – ZIX-S | SRK – ZJ-S | SRK – ZJ-S1 | SRK – ZJR-S | SRK – ZJX-S | SRK – ZJX-S1 | SRK – ZK-S | SRK – ZL-S | SRK – ZM-S | SRK – ZMA-S | SRK – ZMX-S | SRK – ZMXA-S | SRK – ZR-S | SRK – ZRA-W | SRK – ZS-S | SRK – ZS-W | SRK – ZS-WT | SRK – ZS-WB | SRK – ZR-W | SRK – ZS – | SRK – ZSA-W | SRK – ZSPR-S | SRK – ZSX-S | SRK – ZSX-WT | SRK – ZSXA-WB | SRK – ZSXA-W | FDTQ – KXE6* | FDTS – KXE6* | FDTW – KXE6* | FDT – KXE6* | FDT – KXZE1 | FDTC – KXE6* | FDU – KXE6* | FDU – KXZE1 | FDUM – KXE6* | FDUT – KXE6* | FDUH – KXE6* | FDE – KXE6* | FDE – KXZE1 | FDFW – KXE6* | FDFL – KXE6* | FDFU – KXE6* | FDK – KXE6* | FDK – KXZE1 | FDU – FKXE6* | FDT – V* | FDTC – V* | FDU – V* | FDUA – V* | FDUA – AV* | FDUM – CTB* | FDUM – V* | FDEN – V* | FDF – V*
* The asterisks stand for any character in the asterisk’ position.
|INMBSMHI001R000||Mitsubishi Heavy Industries FD and VRF systems to Modbus RTU Interface – 1 unit|
- Intesis Gateway.
- Installation Manual.
- Warranty: 36 months.
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
Main: +27 (11) 548 9960
Sales: +27 (11) 548 9970
Copyright © 2022 Industrial Data Xchange. All rights reserved.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA