Easily integrate AC units into Modbus systems
The Fujitsu interface has been specially designed to allow bidirectional control and monitoring of Fujitsu VRF systems from a BMS, SCADA, PLC, or any other device working as a Modbus master. The gateway is directly connected to the outdoor units communication bus and enables the control of all the indoor units connected to the system. This allows not only the control and monitoring of the main AC functions but the access to some internal variables of the outdoor units.
The configuration is carried out using the Intesis MAPS software. This one allows you to define your own settings for the device and offers extra functions available for all the new generation gateways. Thanks to the scan function, which allows to automatically discover all the units available in the installation, get the interface ready to work in a really short time.
Intesis MAPS makes it easy to identify any malfunction in the installations thanks to its robust diagnostic feature.
Ensure energy savings
Intesis AC gateways allow reducing considerably the energy consumption of buildings while contributing to environmental protection.
Improve user’s comfort
The goal is to reduce energy while improving the user’s comfort. With Intesis these are not mutually exclusive outcomes!
Leading with leaders
We are the indisputable market leader in AC integration thanks to having the continuous support of the major AC manufacturers.
- Modbus RTU (EIA485) slave device.
- Configuration from both onboard DIP-switches and Modbus RTU.
- Quick and easy installation (plug and set the DP-SW).
- External power not required.
- Simultaneous control of the AC unit by the IR remote controller and by Modbus RTU.
- Reduced dimensions 93 x 53 x 58 mm.
- Mountable on DIN rail, wall, or even inside the indoor unit in some models of AC.
- The window contact function allows for energy savings. Costs related to HVAC systems in a building are one of the highest and this type of function allows to reduce them.
- Total control and monitoring of the AC unit from Modbus RTU, including AC unit’s internal variables, running hours counter (for filter maintenance control), and error indication.
|INMBSFGL016O000||Fujitsu VRF systems to Modbus TCP/RTU – 16 units|
- Intesis Gateway.
- Installation Manual.
- USB Configuration cable.
- (Power supply not included).
- Warranty: 36 months.
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
Main: +27 (11) 548 9960
Sales: +27 (11) 548 9970
Copyright © 2023 Industrial Data Xchange. All rights reserved.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA