Easily integrate AC units into KNX systems
The Mitsubishi Heavy Industries-KNX gateway allows fully bi-directional communication between Mitsubishi Heavy Industries FD and VRF systems and KNX installations. Additionally, four potential-free binary inputs provide the possibility to integrate external devices, such as window contacts or presence detectors, that allows launching internal functions focused to improve energy efficiency.
The gateway is wired directly to an indoor unit. This allows not only the control of the main AC functions such as operating mode, fan speed, temperature setpoint…but the monitoring of errors, alarms, and some internal variables. The connection between the two networks is quickly set up in the ETS configuration tool using the product database available to download. Thanks to the high number of supported KNX DPTs and the KNX certification, the gateway ensures interoperability with any KNX device in the market.
Ensure energy savings
Intesis AC gateways allow reducing considerably the energy consumption of buildings while contributing to environmental protection.
Improve user’s comfort
The goal is to reduce energy while improving the user’s comfort. With Intesis these are not mutually exclusive outcomes!
Leading with leaders
We are the indisputable market leader in AC integration thanks to having the continuous support of the major AC manufacturers.
- KNX certified.
- Configured by ETS standard configuration tool.
- Reduced dimensions allowing a quick installation inside the Air Conditioner unit.
- Offered all the required DPT objects to be compatible with all KNX thermostats in the market.
- Energy efficiency functions, such as “timeout”, “open window” or “Occupancy”. Costs related to HVAC systems in a building are one of the highest and these functions allow to reduce them.
- Smooth integration of KNX thermostats allowing the control of the AC unit by the own temperature sensor of the thermostat.
- Simultaneous control of the AC unit by the IR remote controller and by KNX.
- Total control and monitoring of the AC unit from KNX, including the AC unit’s internal variables, running hours counter (for filter maintenance control), and error indication.
- Up to 5 scenes can be saved and executed from KNX.
SRR – ZJ-S | SRR – ZM-S | SRF – ZIX-S | SRF – ZJX-S | SRF – ZMX-S | SRF – ZMXA-S | DXK – ZJ-S | DXK – ZL-S | DXK – ZM-S | DXK – ZMA-S | DXK – ZSA-W | DXK – ZRA-W | SRK – CTB* | SRK – HE-S1 | SRK24YMA-S | SRK24YRA-W | SRK – YSA-W | SRK – ZG-S | SRK – ZHX-S | SRK – ZIX-S | SRK – ZJ-S | SRK – ZJ-S1 | SRK – ZJR-S | SRK – ZJX-S | SRK – ZJX-S1 | SRK – ZK-S | SRK – ZL-S | SRK – ZM-S | SRK – ZMA-S | SRK – ZMX-S | SRK – ZMXA-S | SRK – ZR-S | SRK – ZRA-W | SRK – ZS-S | SRK – ZS-W | SRK – ZS-WT | SRK – ZS-WB | SRK – ZR-W | SRK – ZS – | SRK – ZSA-W | SRK – ZSPR-S | SRK – ZSX-S | SRK – ZSX-WT | SRK – ZSXA-WB | SRK – ZSXA-W | FDTQ – KXE6* | FDTS – KXE6* | FDTW – KXE6* | FDT – KXE6* | FDT – KXZE1 | FDTC – KXE6* | FDU – KXE6* | FDU – KXZE1 | FDUM – KXE6* | FDUT – KXE6* | FDUH – KXE6* | FDE – KXE6* | FDE – KXZE1 | FDFW – KXE6* | FDFL – KXE6* | FDFU – KXE6* | FDK – KXE6* | FDK – KXZE1 | FDU – FKXE6* | FDT – V* | FDTC – V* | FDU – V* | FDUA – V* | FDUA – AV* | FDUM – CTB* | FDUM – V* | FDEN – V* | FDF – V*
* The asterisks stand for any character in the asterisk’ position.
|INKNXMHI001R000||Mitsubishi Heavy Industries FD and VRF systems to KNX Interface with Binary Inputs – 1 unit|
- Intesis Gateway.
- Installation Manual.
- Warranty: 36 months.
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA