Easily integrate AC units into KNX systems
The Haier-KNX gateway allows fully bi-directional communication between Haier Commercial & VRF systems and KNX installations. The gateway is wired directly to an indoor unit. This allows not only the control of the main AC functions such as operating mode, fan speed, temperature setpoint…but the monitoring of errors, alarms, and some internal variables.
The connection between the two networks is quickly set up in the ETS configuration tool using the product database available to download. Thanks to the high number of supported KNX DPTs and the KNX certification, the gateway ensures interoperability with any KNX device in the market.
Ensure energy savings
Intesis AC gateways allow reducing considerably the energy consumption of buildings while contributing to environmental protection.
Improve user’s comfort
The goal is to reduce energy while improving the user’s comfort. With Intesis these are not mutually exclusive outcomes!
Leading with leaders
We are the indisputable market leader in AC integration thanks to having the continuous support of the major AC manufacturers.
- KNX certified.
- Configured by ETS standard configuration tool.
- Reduced dimensions allowing a quick installation inside the Air Conditioner unit.
- Offered all the required DPT objects to be compatible with all KNX thermostats in the market.
- Smooth integration of KNX thermostats allowing the control of the AC unit by the own temperature sensor of the thermostat.
- Simultaneous control of the AC unit by the IR remote controller and by KNX.
- Total control and monitoring of the AC unit from KNX, including the AC unit’s internal variables, running hours counter (for filter maintenance control), and error indication.
MRV IV – C | MRV III – Cplus | MRV III – C | MRV III – RC | MRV W | MRV S
* The asterisks stand for any character in the asterisk’s position.
|Haier Commercial & VRF systems to KNX Interface – 8 units
|Haier Commercial & VRF systems to KNX Interface – 16 units
|Haier Commercial & VRF systems to KNX Interface – 64 units
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
Our expertise lies in establishing, maintaining, and leveraging plant data for business benefit. Through our innovative solutions, we work alongside you to streamline processes, enhance efficiency, and reduce costly downtime.
Main: +27 (11) 548 9960
Sales: +27 (11) 548 9970