The compact all-rounder among the programming adapters between PC and S7 controllers
ACCON-NetLink-PRO compact is a handy communication and programming adapter between PC and S7 controls. The electronics of the ACCON-NetLink-PRO compact are housed in the housing of a PROFIBUS connector, so the adapter is very small and handy.
As an all-rounder, the ACCON-NetLink-PRO compact can be connected to the PLC via MPI, Profibus, and PPI. The ACCON-NetLink-PRO compact automatically recognises the current bus settings of the PLC.
Optimal application possibilities
- As a programming adapter for creating and changing the PLC program
- As a communication adapter for visualisations
- As a communication adapter for data access to the PLC
- For remote maintenance via the Internet, intranet, dial-in router
Diverse areas of application
- Programming of S7 controllers with STEP 7
- Program changes to S7 controllers via a company network (intranet)
- Configuring HMI devices with WinCC flexible
- Connection of visualisations with S7 controllers via TCP / IP (RFC 1006)
- Logging of S7 data via TCP / IP (e.g. with ACCON-EasyLog)
- Remote maintenance of S7 controllers via the Internet (VPN, e.g. using the DELTA LOGIC Connectivity Services)
Convincing and diverse
- The communication of the ACCON-NetLink-PRO compact to the PC takes place via TCP / IP so that it can also be used for remote maintenance via a router, intranet, and internet.
- The configuration of the ACCON-NetLink-PRO compact can be created and changed via its integrated website.
- To ensure the security of your system, access to the website is protected by a password.
- The ACCON-NetLink-PRO compact supports the S7 communication via RFC 1006 (ISO on TCP).
- This means that TCP / IP communication processors (e.g. CP343-1) can be replaced with this adapter. However, configured connections are not supported. Furthermore, the ACCON-NetLink-PRO compact supports the parameterisation of DP slaves via DP-V1 (class 2).
- A driver for SIMATIC applications (ACCON-S7-NET) is included in the scope of delivery.
- The ACCON-NetLink-PRO compact is supplied with voltage via the connected bus. Alternatively, the supply can also take place externally with 24 VDC (e.g. with this external power supply).
- Compact design
- Automatic bus profile recognition
- Full PROFIBUS speed up to 12 Mbit / s
- Extended diagnostic options
- Supports MPI, PROFIBUS, and PPI
- Supports DHCP
- Supports slave parameterisation via DP-V1 (class 2)
- Supports all common SIMATIC engineering tools
- Supports ISO on TCP (RFC 1006)
- Active connection cable, therefore no bus influence by stub lines
- Power supply from the CPU
- External power supply 24 VDC possible
- Plug with PG socket
- Galvanically isolated
- Can be used up to 60 ° C
- ACCON-AGLink implemented
- Made in Germany
|Supported Operating Systems||No restriction (the driver for SIMATIC ACCON-S7-NET only Windows XP, 2003R2, 7, 2008R2, 8.1, 2012R2, 10)|
|Hardware requirements||Ethernet interface and TCP / IP protocol|
|Supported PLCs||S7-200, S7-300, S7-400|
|Weight||approx. 0.1 kg|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) in mm||64 x 40 x 17|
|Protection class||IP 20|
|Supply voltage||24 VDC ± 25%|
|External power supply possible||Yes, for example with this external power supply|
|Power consumption||75 mA|
|operating temperature||0 ° C to 60 ° C|
|Permissible rel. humidity||In operation 5% to 85% at 30 ° C (without steaming)
During storage 5% to 93% at 40 ° C (without steaming)
|Ethernet connection||RJ45 socket|
|Ethernet interface||10 Base-T / 100 Base-TX|
|Supported transfer rates Ethernet||10/100 Mbit / s with automatic detection (10 Base-T and 100 Base-TX)|
|Max. Number of connections on TCP / IP||16|
|Supported bus systems||PROFIBUS, MPI, PPI|
|Supported bus profiles||MPI and PROFIBUS (DP, standard, universal (DP / FMS), user-defined) both permanently set and with automatic recognition of the bus parameters, PPI|
|Supported transfer rates of the bus connection to the PLC||9.6 Kbit / s to 12 Mbit / s with automatic detection|
|Max. Number of connections on MPI, PROFIBUS, PPI||32|
|Supported software||ACCON-AGLink, ACCON-S7-Backup, ACCON-EasyLog, DELTA LOGIC S7 / S5-OPC-Server. With the driver for SIMATIC ACCON-S7-NET also SIMATIC Manager from V5.3, WinCC 6.0, WinCC flexible, ProTool, STEP 7-Micro / WIN, TIA Portal|
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA