S7 adapter for direct access
The ACCON-MPI adapter enables the connection of a PC via its serial interface to the MPI interface of an S7 controller.
Optimal application possibilities
- As a programming adapter for creating and changing the PLC program
- As a communication adapter for visualisations
- As a communication adapter for data access to the PLC
Diverse areas of application
- Programming of S7 controllers with STEP 7
- Connect visualisations with S7 controllers
- Logging of S7 data (e.g. with ACCON-EasyLog)
Convincing and diverse
- The ACCON-MPI adapter uses the same communication protocol as the PC adapter.
- Thus the ACCON-MPI-Adapter can be used with any software that supports the PC-Adapter.
- Inexpensive solution for programming and visualisation
- Serial transfer rate up to 115.2 kbit / s
- MPI speed up to 187.5 kbps
- Power supply from the CPU
- External 24 VDC supply possible
|Connection to the PC||RS-232 with 9-pin SUB-D socket, via the null modem cable supplied (approx. 2 m), max. 115.2 kbit / s|
|Connection to the PLC||9-pin SUB-D connector, fixed cable (approx. 1.2 m), max. 187.5 kbit / s|
|Supported PLCs||S7-300, S7-400|
|Weight in kg||approx. 0.18|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) in mm||54 x 105 x 30|
|Protection class||IP 20|
|Supply voltage||24 VDC ± 25%|
|External power supply possible||Yes, for example with this external power supply|
|Power consumption||30 mA (typ.) / 45 mA (max.)|
|operating temperature||0 ° C to 60 ° C|
|Storage / transport temperature||-20 ° C to +60 ° C|
|Permissible rel. humidity||Operation 5% to 85% at 30 ° C, storage 5% to 93% at 40 ° C|
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA