The professional for connections with S5 controllers
ACCON -S5-LAN is a connection adapter between a PC and an S5 – control via TCP / IP. The voltage is supplied via the interface of the SPS. An external supply is not required.
Optimal application possibilities
- As a programming adapter for creating and changing the PLC program
- As a communication adapter for visualisations
- As a communication adapter for data access to the PLC
Diverse areas of application
- Programming an S5 controller, e.g. B. with ACCON-PG or the STEP 5 software from Siemens
- Visualisation of values from an S5 controller with the DELTA LOGIC S7 / S5 OPC server via TCP / IP
Convincing and diverse
- The ACCON-S5-LAN has an integrated multiplexer so that you can visualise and program at the same time.
- A virtual serial interface can be set up in the PC using the software supplied.
- Any software that supports a serial connection to the S5 control can thus use the ACCON-S5-LAN.
- The ACCON-S5-LAN also supports the S5-TCP / IP (RFC 1006) and the S7-TCP / IP (RFC 1006) protocol.
- The ACCON-S5-LAN can therefore be used with all programs that support these protocols without additional drivers.
- Compact connection of S5 controllers to Ethernet
- Quick and easy configuration and commissioning
- Integrated multiplexer for simultaneous programming and visualisation
- Access via virtual COM port
- Access via S5-TCP / IP (RFC 1006)
- Access via S7-TCP / IP (RFC 1006)
|Supported Operating Systems
For the driver for a virtual serial interface: Windows 98SE, Me, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32- and 64-bit)
|Connection to the PC
|RJ45 socket for Ethernet 10/100 Mbit / s with automatic detection, no cable included
|Connection to the PLC
|TTY with 15-pin SUB-D connector
|S5 of the U series
|Dimensions (W x H x D) in mm
|42 x 15 x 65
|24 VDC from PLC interface. Not possible with AG 90 and AG 95, it must be supplied externally there, eg with this external power supply.
|External power supply possible
|Max. 80 mA
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
Our expertise lies in establishing, maintaining, and leveraging plant data for business benefit. Through our innovative solutions, we work alongside you to streamline processes, enhance efficiency, and reduce costly downtime.
Main: +27 (11) 548 9960
Sales: +27 (11) 548 9970