S5 adapter with USB connection
The ACCON -COM cable USB is an adapter for connecting a PC to an S5 controller. Power is supplied via the USB connection. An external supply is therefore not required.
Optimal application possibilities
- As a programming adapter for creating and changing the PLC program
- As a communication adapter for visualisations
- As a communication adapter for data access to the PLC
Diverse areas of application
- Programming an S5 controller, e.g. B. with ACCON-PG or the STEP 5 software from Siemens, from a notebook without RS-232 interface
- Connect visualisations with S5 controls
Convincing and diverse
- The software supplied sets up a virtual serial interface.
- Any software that supports serial connections to the S5 can use the ACCON-COM cable USB.
- Connection via USB
- No separate power supply necessary
- Can also be used with STEP 5
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows 2000, XP, 2003 – no 64-bit versions|
|Connection to the PC||USB connection cable permanently installed, 3 m or 5 m depending on the version|
|Connection to the PLC||TTY with 15-pin SUB-D connector|
|Supported PLCs||S5 of the U series|
|Protection class||IP 20|
|Supply voltage||Via USB|
|Extension possible||Yes, max. 10 m on the USB side|
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
Main: +27 (11) 548 9960
Sales: +27 (11) 548 9970
Copyright © 2023 Industrial Data Xchange. All rights reserved.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA