The inexpensive S5 adapter
The ACCON -COM cable is an inexpensive adapter for connecting a PC to an S5 controller. Power is supplied via the PLC interface, so an external supply is not required.
Optimal application possibilities
- As a programming adapter for creating and changing the PLC program
- As a communication adapter for visualisations
- As a communication adapter for data access to the PLC
Diverse areas of application
- Programming an S5 controller, e.g. B. with ACCON-PG or the STEP 5 software from Siemens
- Connect visualisations with S5 controls
- Connection to COM interface
- No separate power supply necessary
- Can also be used with STEP 5
|Connection to the PC
|RS-232 with 9-pin SUB-D socket, fixed cable
|Connection to the PLC
|TTY with 15-pin SUB-D connector
|S5 of the U series
|5 VDC from the PLC interface
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
Our expertise lies in establishing, maintaining, and leveraging plant data for business benefit. Through our innovative solutions, we work alongside you to streamline processes, enhance efficiency, and reduce costly downtime.
Main: +27 (11) 548 9960
Sales: +27 (11) 548 9970