The Anybus X-gateway allows you to seamlessly inter-connect PLC control systems and their connected devices between PROFIBUS and POWERLINK networks
The X-gateways primary function is with the fast transfer of cyclic I/O data between the two networks. This offloads your PLC from working with additional calculations. The gateway acts as a Master on the PROFIBUS network and a Slave/Device on the POWERLINK network. The data transmission is completely transparent with a maximum data capacity of 254 bytes in each direction.
Easy Configuration – No programming required!
The connection between the two networks is quickly set up in the Anybus Configuration Manager software, included with the X-gateway. No programming skills are needed to set up the X-gateway. As factory default, the X-gateways have a pre-defined I/O size of 20 bytes I/O.
- PROFIBUS Master/Scanner interface
- POWERLINK Device/Slave interface
- In the box
- Fast copying of cyclic I/O data between the two networks (10-15 ms)
- Proven and tested with all PLC manufacturers
- Powerful Master interface eliminates the need for a PLC controller on the PROFIBUS network
- Supports up to a maximum of 512 bytes of PDO + SDO Input and Output data in each direction
- Supports up to a maximum of 254 bytes of PDO Input and Output data in each direction
- Fast, dynamic transfer of fieldbus data to e.g. SCADA/HMI/Enterprise level systems based on Microsoft Windows, via the included Anybus OPC server
- Optional control status information added to I/O data for diagnostic purposes
- Robust stand-alone housing for use in harsh industrial environments
- Global free technical support and consultancy
An Anybus X-gateway with an integrated PROFIBUS Master interface can be used when there is no existing PROFIBUS controlling PLC.
- Complete Profibus DP Master functionality according to IEC 61158
- Controls up to 125 slaves
- Optional Live List of the active status of the connected slaves (max 64 slaves)
- Maximum 512 bytes of I/O data in each direction
- Supports all baudrates up to 12Mbit/s
- Supports multiple masters (token passing)
- Profibus Master/Slave configuration via the included Anybus Configuration Manager Windows tool via an RS-232 configuration port
- 1x D-Sub9 Male and 1x D-Sub9 Female connector
POWERLINK Device/Slave settings can be made either via the built-in web interface, or by importing the provided .XDD file into engineering tool of the controlling PLC.
- Max 254 bytes of Input and 254 bytes of Output data
- Baud rate 100 Mbit/s Isochronous
- Supports ring redundancy
- POWERLINK uplink configuration via .XDD file
- Dual port hub
- Poll Response Chaining
- Supports segmented SDO transfer
- Dual RJ-45 ports available simultaneously
|Dimensions (L•W•H)||114 x 44 x 127mm or 4,49 x 1,73 x 5,00″|
|Weight||400g or 0,880 lbs|
|Operating temperature||-25 to +65 °C or -13 to +149 °F|
|Storage temperature||-40 to +85 °C or -40 to +185 °F|
|Power supply||24 VDC +/- 20% via 2-pole 5.08 mm Phoenix pluggable screw connector|
|Current consumption||max. 400mA (Typical 200mA)|
|Enclosure material||Aluminium and plastic|
|Installation position||Vertical / Flat*|
|Galvanic isolation||YES, on both BUS/Ethernet side|
|Mechanical rating||IP20, NEMA rating 1|
|Mounting||DIN-rail (EN 50022 standard)|
|I/O configuration||via USB port with Anybus Configuration Manager software|
|Certifications||CE, CULUS, RoHS|
Quick start documentation
USB configuration cable
Serial cable for PROFIBUS master configuration
Resource CD with PROFIBUS master configuration software
Power supply not included
Configuration software is available for download.
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA