The Anybus X-gateway allows you to seamlessly inter-connect PLC control systems and their connected devices between Interbus and PROFINET-IRT networks
The X-gateways primary function is with the fast transfer of cyclic I/O data between the two networks. This offloads your PLC from working with additional calculations. The gateway acts as an Slave/Device on both networks. The data transmission is completely transparent with a maximum data capacity of 512 bytes in each direction.
Easy Configuration – No programming required!
The connection between the two networks is quickly set up in the Anybus Configuration Manager software, included with the X-gateway. No programming skills are needed to set up the X-gateway. As factory default, the X-gateways have a pre-defined I/O size of 20 bytes I/O.
- Interbus CU Slave Interface
- PROFINET IRT Device/Slave interface
- In the box
- Fast copying of cyclic I/O data between the two networks (10-15 ms)
- Proven and tested with all PLC manufacturers
- Supports up to a maximum of 512 bytes of Input and Output data in each direction
- Possibility to build web pages displaying and controlling a factory floor process with data from the other connected network
- Fast, dynamic transfer of fieldbus data to e.g. SCADA/HMI/Enterprise level systems based on Microsoft Windows, via the included Anybus OPC server
- Optional control status information added to I/O data for diagnostic purposes
- Robust stand-alone housing for use in harsh industrial environments
- Global free technical support and consultancy
Interbus Slave address settings can are automatically detected by the controlling PLC.
- Complete Interbus functionality according to EN 50170
- Max. 20 bytes of process data (512 bytes with PCP) in each direction
- PCP V.2.0. (0, 1, 2, or 4 words)
- Interbus baudrate 500 kbit/s – 2 Mbit/s
- Automatic slave address detection by controlling PLC master
- 1x D-sub 9-pin male and 1x D-sub 9-pin female network connector
PROFINET IRT Device/Slave settings can be made either via the built-in web interface, or by importing the provided .GSDML file into engineering tool of the controlling PLC.
- Complete PROFINET RT and IRT functionality specification 2.3
- Conformance tested supporting Class A, B and C
- Max 512 bytes of Input and 512 bytes of Output data
- Baud rate 10/100 Mbit/s Isochronous cycle times 0.25 to 4 ms (25 Us increments)
- SNMP-MIBII support
- TCP/IP Configuration via DCP (Discovery and Configuration Protocol)
- LLDP (Linked Layer Discovery Protocol)
- Support for I&M (Identification & Maintenance)
- PROFINET uplink configuration via .GSDML file
- Dual port cut-through switch
- Dual RJ-45 ports available simultaneously
PROFINET Asset Management
|Dimensions (L•W•H)||114 x 44 x 127mm or 4,49 x 1,73 x 5,00″|
|Weight||400g or 0,880 lbs|
|Operating temperature||-25 to +65 °C or -13 to +149 °F|
|Storage temperature||-40 to +85 °C or -40 to +185 °F|
|Power supply||24 VDC +/- 20% via 2-pole 5.08 mm Phoenix pluggable screw connector|
|Current consumption||max. 400mA (Typical 200mA)|
|Enclosure material||Aluminium and plastic|
|Installation position||Vertical / Flat*|
|Galvanic isolation||YES, on both BUS/Ethernet side|
|Mechanical rating||IP20, NEMA rating 1|
|Mounting||DIN-rail (EN 50022 standard)|
|I/O configuration||via USB port with Anybus Configuration Manager software|
|Certifications||CE, CULUS, RoHS|
Power supply not included
Configuration and Anybus OPC server software is available for download.
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
Main: +27 (11) 548 9960
Sales: +27 (11) 548 9970
Copyright © 2022 Industrial Data Xchange. All rights reserved.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA