The Anybus X-gateway allows you to seamlessly inter-connect PLC control systems and their connected devices between EtherNet/IP and PROFINET-IRT networks
The X-gateways primary function is with the fast transfer of cyclic I/O data between the two networks. This offloads your PLC from working with additional calculations. The gateway acts as a Scanner on the EtherNet/IP network and a Device on the PROFINET-IRT network. The data transmission is completely transparent with a maximum data capacity of 512 bytes in each direction.
Easy Configuration – No programming required!
The connection between the two networks is quickly set up in the Anybus Configuration Manager software, included with the X-gateway. No programming skills are needed to set up the X-gateway. As factory default the X-gateways have a pre-defined I/O size of 20 bytes I/O.
- EtherNet/IP Scanner/Master interface
- POWERLINK Device/Slave interface
- In the box
- Fast copying of cyclic I/O data between EtherNet/IP and PROFINET-IRT networks (10-15 ms)
- Proven and tested with all PLC manufacturers
- Powerful Scanner interface eliminates the need for a PLC controller on the EtherNet/IP network
- Supports up to a maximum of 512 bytes of Input and Output data in each direction
- Possibility to build web pages displaying and controlling a factory floor process with data from the other connected network
- Fast, dynamic transfer of fieldbus data to e.g. SCADA/HMI/Enterprise level systems based on Microsoft Windows, via the included Anybus OPC server
- Optional control status information added to I/O data for diagnostic purposes
- Robust stand-alone housing for use in harsh industrial environments
- Global free technical support and consultancy
An Anybus X-gateway with an integrated EtherNet/IP Scanner interface can be used when there is no existing EtherNet/IP controlling PLC. The X-gateway will perform EtherNet/IP Scanner functions.
- EtherNet/IP CONFORMANCE TESTED™ by ODVA
- Connects up 64 EtherNet/IP Adapter/Slaves
- 10/100Mbit operation in full or half-duplex
- Max. 509 bytes Input and 505 bytes Output data
- Optional Live List of the active status of the connected adapters
- Integrated FTP server provides easy file management using standard FTP clients.
- Web server with dynamic data capability and Server Side Include (SSI) capability
- Email client with dynamic data capability and Event-triggered email handling
- Support for CIP Objects
- DNS Capability
- TCP/IP settings via on-board DIP switches, DHCP/ARP/Anybus IPconfig (HICP)
- EtherNet/IP Scanner/Adapter network configuration via in-built web interface or RSLogix/Studio5000 software
- 1x RJ-45 Ethernet port
POWERLINK Device/Slave settings can be made either via the built-in web interface, or by importing the provided .XDD file into engineering tool of the controlling PLC.
- Max 254 bytes of Input and 254 bytes of Output data
- Baud rate 100 Mbit/s Isochronous
- Supports ring redundancy
- POWERLINK uplink configuration via .XDD file
- Dual port hub
- Poll Response Chaining
- Supports segmented SDO transfer
- Dual RJ-45 ports available simultaneously
|Dimensions(L•W•H)||114 x 44 x 127mm or 4,49 x 1,73 x 5,00″|
|Weight||400g or 0,880 lbs|
|Operating temperature||-25 to +65 °Cor-13 to +149 °F|
|Storage temperature||-40 to +85 °Cor-40 to +185 °F|
|Power supply||24 VDC +/- 20% via 2-pole 5.08 mm Phoenix pluggable screw connector|
|Current consumption||max. 400mA (Typical 200mA)|
|Enclosure material||Aluminium and plastic|
|Installation position||Vertical / Flat*|
|Galvanic isolation||YES, on both BUS/Ethernet side|
|Mechanical rating||IP20, NEMA rating 1|
|Mounting||DIN-rail (EN 50022 standard)|
|I/O configuration||via USB port withAnybus Configuration Manager software|
Power supply not included
Configuration and Anybus OPC server software is available for download
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
Main: +27 (11) 548 9960
Sales: +27 (11) 548 9970
Copyright © 2022 Industrial Data Xchange. All rights reserved.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA