The Anybus X-gateway makes it possible to transfer data between a DeviceNet network up to a Ethernet network which can be Modbus TCP/ EtherNet/IP or HTTP.
The X-gateways primary function is with the fast transfer of cyclic I/O data between the two networks. This offloads your PLC from working with additional calculations. The gateway acts as a Scanner on DeviceNet network and an Adapter on the EtherNet/IP network. This gateway version has additional support for CIP message routing between EtherNet/IP and DeviceNet.
Easy Configuration – No programming required!
This Anybus X-gateway version has its owns Configuration Tool allows you to configure the parameters associated with the Ethernet and DeviceNet network interfaces. The included BWConfig is a Microsoft Windows application that communicates with the X-gateway over a standard RS-232 serial link using the PC serial port or USB serial adapter.
- DeviceNet Scanner/Master features
- EtherNet/IP Adapter/Slave interface
- In the box
- Fast copying of cyclic I/O data between the two networks
- Powerful Scanner interface eliminates the need for a PLC controller on the DeviceNet network
- Connects information or control level networks to device level networks for programming, configuration, control or data collection. (E.g. Modbus TCP to DeviceNet)
- Provides CIP Router/Bridge functionality to connect EtherNet/IP to DeviceNet
- Included IT functions – WEB-server, E-mail client, FTP-server, Telnet
- Robust stand-alone housing for use in harsh industrial environments
- Global free technical support and consultancy
An Anybus X-gateway with an integrated DeviceNet Scanner interface can be used when there is no existing DeviceNet controlling PLC.
- DeviceNet CONFORMANCE TESTED™ by ODVA
- DeviceNetNet Specification version: Communications Adapter profile 12
- Supports up to 63 DeviceNet Adapter/Slaves
- Max. 512 bytes of Input and 512 bytes of Output data
- Optional Live List of the active status of the connected adapters
- DeviceNet baudrate 125, 250, 500 kbit/s
- Supports I/O Slave messaging: Bit strobe, Polling, Cyclic and COS
- MacID node address setting via DIP switches
- 1x 5-pin, 5.08 Phoenix plug connector
EtherNet/IP adapter settings can be made either via the built-in web interface, or by importing the provided .EDS file into engineering tool of the controlling PLC.
- EtherNet/IP CONFORMANCE TESTED™ by ODVA
- EtherNet/IP Level 2 I/O Server CIP
- 10/100Mbit operation in full or half-duplex
- Max. 509 bytes Input and 505 bytes Output data
- Device Level Ring (DLR) functionality available (announce-based ring participant)
- Integrated FTP server provides easy file management using standard FTP clients.
- Web server with dynamic data capability and Server Side Include (SSI) capability
- Email client with dynamic data capability and Event-triggered email handling
- Per-user security framework
- Quality of Service (QoS) available
- DNS Capability
- TCP/IP settings via DHCP/ARP/Anybus IPconfig (HICP)
- Integrated switch allowing for a daisy-chain topology
- 2x RJ-45 EtherNet/IP ports available simultaneously
|Dimensions (L•W•D)||126 x 110 x 42mm or 4,96 x 4,33 x 1,65″|
|Weight||500g or 1,10 lbs|
|Operating temperature||0 to +65 °C or +32 to +147 °F|
|Power supply||24 VDC +/- 20% via 2-pole 5.08 mm Phoenix pluggable screw connector|
|Current consumption||max. 300mA|
|Galvanic isolation||YES, on both BUS/Ethernet side|
|Mechanical rating||IP20, NEMA rating 1|
|Mounting||DIN-rail (EN 50022 standard)|
|Configuration||via 9-pin DSUB RS-232 port with the included BWConfig Windows software|
|Certifications||CE, CULUS, ATEX|
Power supply not included
Configuration and Anybus OPC server software is available for download.
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
Main: +27 (11) 548 9960
Sales: +27 (11) 548 9970
Copyright © 2023 Industrial Data Xchange. All rights reserved.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA