Seamlessly inter-connect PLC control systems and their connected devices between CC-Link and POWERLINK networks.
FAST COPYING OF I/O DATA
The X-gateways primary function is with the fast transfer of cyclic I/O data between the two networks. This offloads your PLC from working with additional calculations. The gateway acts as a Slave/Device on both networks. The data transmission is completely transparent with a maximum data capacity of 254 bytes in each direction.
Easy Configuration – No programming required!
The connection between the two networks is quickly set up in the Anybus Configuration Manager software, included with the X-gateway. No programming skills are needed to set up the X-gateway. As factory default, the X-gateways have a pre-defined I/O size of 20 bytes I/O.
- Fast copying of cyclic I/O data between the two networks (10-15 ms)
- Supports up to a maximum of 512 bytes of PDO + SDO Input and Output data in each direction
- Supports up to a maximum of 254 bytes of PDO Input and Output data in each direction
- Fast, dynamic transfer of fieldbus data to e.g. SCADA/HMI/Enterprise level systems based on Microsoft Windows, via the included Anybus OPC server
- Optional control status information added to I/O data for diagnostic purposes
- Robust stand-alone housing for use in harsh industrial environments
- Global free technical support and consultancy
CC-Link Slave settings can be made either via on-board switches, or by importing the provided .CSP file into engineering tool of the controlling PLC.
- Complete CC-Link slave Version 1 and 2 functionality
- CC-Link Conformance BAP-05027-B specification
- Transparent CC-Link communication (Standard Mode)
- PLC Profile compliant communication (PLC profile mode)
- Max. 896 bits/128 words (368 bytes) of I/O data in each direction
- Supports CC-Link baudrates 156 kbit/s – 10 Mbit/s
- Up to 4 occupied stations
- Up to 8 extension cycles (version 2 only)
- CC-Link configuration via on-board switches or via .CSP file
- 1x 5-pin, 5.08 Phoenix plug network connector
POWERLINK Device/Slave settings can be made either via the built-in web interface, or by importing the provided .XDD file into engineering tool of the controlling PLC.
- Max 254 bytes of Input and 254 bytes of Output data
- Baud rate 100 Mbit/s Isochronous
- Supports ring redundancy
- POWERLINK uplink configuration via .XDD file
- Dual port hub
- Poll Response Chaining
- Supports segmented SDO transfer
- Dual RJ-45 ports available simultaneously
|114 x 44 x 127mm or 4,49 x 1,73 x 5,00″
|400g or 0,880 lbs
|-25 to +65 °C or -13 to +149 °F
|-40 to +85 °C or -40 to +185 °F
|24 VDC +/- 20% via 2-pole 5.08 mm Phoenix pluggable screw connector
|max. 400mA (Typical 200mA)
|Aluminium and plastic
|Vertical / Flat*
|YES, on both BUS/Ethernet side
|IP20, NEMA rating 1
|DIN-rail (EN 50022 standard)
|via USB port with Anybus Configuration Manager software
|CE, CULUS, RoHS
Quick start documentation
USB configuration cable
Power supply not included
Configuration software is available for download
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
Our expertise lies in establishing, maintaining, and leveraging plant data for business benefit. Through our innovative solutions, we work alongside you to streamline processes, enhance efficiency, and reduce costly downtime.
Main: +27 (11) 548 9960
Sales: +27 (11) 548 9970