Simply connect to your computer and you have a very cost-efficient alternative to a PLC or PC-card
The Master Simulator is an easy to use tool to test the DeviceNet Adapter/Slave functionality of any Fieldbus device. The automatic Slave identification functionality permits communication to almost any DeviceNet slave device even if the normally required EDS file is not available.
Any DeviceNet Slave can be set into operation and afterward clear and user-friendly dialog boxes are used to exchange cyclic I/O data or acyclic explicit messages between the DeviceNet Slave and the Simulator.
The Master simulator and DeviceNet Slave
The Master Simulator consists of a Windows-based Software tool and a DeviceNet interface circuitry (Dongle). The Dongle is plugged into the USB port of the PC and provides on the other side a 9-pin D-Sub connector as the DeviceNet Interface. The Dongle is powered by a USB port.
To connect a DeviceNet Slave, a DeviceNet cable, and additionally the 24 Volt DeviceNet power supply is required. These components are recommended accessories and are not included in the scope of supply.
- Easy to use test and diagnostic tool for DeviceNet Adapters
- Read/Write of cyclic I/O data and explicit messaging data in various formats
- Automatic DeviceNet address search
- Automatic detection of I/O data size
- Works even without EDS-file
- Supports all standard DeviceNet baudrates
- Ideal for mobile usage with laptops Windows 7/Vista/NT/XP
- Connection via USB port
||67 x 41 x 20 mm|
|Operating temperature||-0 to +55 °C|
|Power supply||Powered by the PC/Laptop USB port|
|Max cable length||2 meters|
|PC connection via||USB|
|PC requirements||Win 9X/2K/ME/XP/7|
Order Code: 018410
- DeviceNet Master Simulator USB dongle
- Software CD
- D-SUB connector
- DeviceNet Cable-Kit (Order no: 017509) Consists of 2 m thin DeviceNet cable with a 9-pin D-Sub and one 5-pin pluggable screw connector, power supply cable, bus termination resistor.
Guarantee: 1 year
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA