A cost-efficient alternative to a PLC or PC-card
The Master Simulator is an easy to use tool to test the CANopen slave functionality of any Fieldbus device. The automatic Slave identification functionality permits communication to almost any CANopen slave device even if the normally required EDS file is not available. Any CANopen slave can be set into operation. User-friendly dialogs are used to exchange cyclic I/O or explicit message parameter data.
The Master Simulator consists of a Windows-based Software and a CANopen USB-interface circuitry (Dongle). The Dongle is plugged into the USB port of the PC and provides on the other side a 9-pin D-Sub connector as the CANopen Interface. The Dongle is powered from the USB port.
- Easy to use test and diagnostic tool for CANopen slaves
- Read / Write of cyclic I/O data and Explicit messaging data (SDO & PDO’s)
- Automatic CANopen address search
- Automatic detection of I/O data size
- Works even without EDS-File
- Supports all standard CANopen baud rates
- Ideal for mobile usage with laptops with Win 9X/2K/ME/XP/7
- Connection via USB port
||67 x 41 x 20 mm|
|Operating temperature||-0 to +55 °C|
|Power supply||Powered by the PC/Laptop USB port|
|Max cable length||2 meters|
|PC connection via||COM port (RS-232)|
|PC requirements||Win 9X/2K/ME/XP/7|
Order Code: 019920
- CANopen Master Simulator USB dongle with D-SUB connector
- Software CD
Guarantee: 1 year
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA