Simple way to send transparent I/O data between devices on a Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP
The gateway provides Modbus-TCP Server functionality and internally performs a completely transparent conversion between the Modbus-TCP and Modbus RTU protocols, giving users a lot of flexibility when doing system integration.
Easy web-based configuration
The configuration is easily done via the built-in web server. A self-instructive menu system will appear for device settings, diagnostics, and troubleshooting.
- A simple way to transmit I/O data between Modbus RTU and Modbus-TCP
- Function as a Modbus-TCP Server routing the Modbus-TCP client queries to Modbus-RTU and back
- Proven and trusted in thousands of Modbus applications
- Completely transparent data transfer giving users a lot of flexibility when doing system integration
- Serial port (RS232/RS485) and Ethernet port (10/100 Mbit)
- Modbus RTU Master functionality connecting up to 32 Modbus RTU slaves
- Digital inputs accessible from Modbus-TCP client
- Very simple configuration (node address, IP-address, etc)
- Global free technical support and consultancy
Configuration is easily done via the built-in web server. Just start a web browser and type in the IP number of the gateway (you can set the IP address of choice with Anybus IPConfig software, available to download for free under files and documentation).
From here, an easy self-instructive menu system will appear for device settings, diagnostics and troubleshooting.
|Dimensions (L•W•H)||70 x 86 x 57,7mm|
|Operating temperature||-40 to +65 °C or -40 to +185°F|
|Power supply||9–24 V DC/AC|
|Current consumption||70 mA@24 VDC (1.7 W)|
|Ethernet port||1x RJ45|
|RS232/485 serial connector||RS-232 via D-sub 9 Male, RS-485 via screw terminal|
|Digital I/O Inputs||2x opto-isolated via screw terminal|
|Mechanical rating||IP20, NEMA rating 1|
|Mounting||DIN-rail (EN 50022 standard)|
|Serial baudrate||300-115,200 bps|
|Ethernet baudrate||10/100 Mbit/s|
|Certifications||CE, UL, cUL|
Quick start guide
(Power supply not included)
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA