Seamlessly inter-connect PLC control systems and their connected devices between Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU networks.
FAST COPYING OF I/O DATA
The X-gateways primary function is with the fast transfer of cyclic I/O data between the two networks.This offloads your PLC from working with additional calculations. The gateway acts as a Slave on the Modbus RTU network and as a full Master/Client on the Modbus TCP network. The data transmission between the two networks is completely transparent with a maximum I/O data capacity of 256 bytes in each direction.
Easy Configuration – No programming required!
Configuration is made via Ethernet and a built-in web page. The configuration page is used to configure Ethernet TCP/IP settings, Modbus-TCP client/server configuration and I/O data size transfer between Modbus TCP and the chosen network.
- Features and benefits
- Modbus TCP Client/Master interface
- Modbus RTU Slave interface
- Technical Specifications
- In the box
- Fast copying of cyclic I/O data between a Modbus TCP and a Modbus RTU network (5 ms)
- Allows for the integration of Modbus TCP based server/slave devices into other PLC control systems
- Fulll Modbus TCP Client/Master functionality, eliminates the need for an PLC controller on the Modbus TCP network
- Connects up to 64 Modbus Servers/Slave devices
- Max I/O data capacity of 256 bytes in each direction
- Possibility to build web pages displaying and controlling a factory floor process with data from the other connected network
- SD memory card slot allows for backup, configuration and easy module replacement
- Robust stand-alone housing for use in harsh industrial environments
- Global free technical support and consultancy
Modbus TCP Client and Server setup is made via an included visual web configuration interface without the need for any programming.
- Modbus TCP Client functionality according to Modbus specification V1.1B
- Support for Modbus TCP functions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 15, 16, 23
- Connects up to 64 Modbus TCP servers/slaves
- Supports up to max 256 bytes of Input and 256 bytes of Output data
- 10/100Mbit operation in full or half-duplex
- Integrated FTP server provides easy file management using standard FTP clients
- Web server with dynamic data capability and Server Side Include (SSI) capability
- Email client with dynamic data capability and Event-triggered email handling
- Downlink Live List providing Modbus-TCP transaction status to uplink PLC
- Control and Status words for downlink network control/status
- Individual Modbus TCP server port number setting
- Byte Swap feature
- Full Modbus address range (1-65536)
- Dual Modbus TCP RJ-45 ports available simultaneously
Modbus RTU network address settings made via on-board configuration switches
- Complete Modbus RTU slave functionality
- Max 512 bytes of Input and 512 bytes of Output data
- Modbus diagnostics support
- Configuration via on-board DIP switches
- Modbus RTU baudrate 12-57,6 kbit/s
- 1x D-sub 9-pin female network connector
|110 x 35 x 101 mm or 4,33 x 1,38 x 3,98″
|160g or 0,35 lbs
|-25 to +70 °C or -13 to +158 °F
|-40 to +85 °C or -40 to +185 °F
|24 VDC +/- 10 %
|Typical 150 mA
|For firmware upgrades
|SD memory card slot
|For backup, configuration and easy replacement
|Modbus TCP connector
|(See the secondary network interface details above)
|On both BUS/Ethernet side
|IP20, NEMA rating 1
|DIN-rail (EN 50022 standard) or Wall Mount (optional)
|CE, CULUS, ATEX (zone 2), CULUS Haz.Loc (class 1 div 2)
Power supply not included
Configuration software is available for download.
|021520: Wall mount option
021530: SD-memory card (industrial grade)
3 year guarantee.
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
Our expertise lies in establishing, maintaining, and leveraging plant data for business benefit. Through our innovative solutions, we work alongside you to streamline processes, enhance efficiency, and reduce costly downtime.
Main: +27 (11) 548 9960
Sales: +27 (11) 548 9970