One fiber-optic channel, split into 2 ports
The ProfiHub B2FOR+ is a cost-effective solution to link PROFIBUS fiber optic to multiple RS 485 segments and vice versa. Additional to the other fiber optic repeaters, this module enables the installation of a ring topology, of which the status can be remotely monitored via the ComBricks web browser.
The mechanical design consists of a compact, flat, and stable metal housing that can be mounted on a DIN-rail. It contains an alarm relay, redundant power supply, diagnostic LEDs and it supports the redundancy feature.
ProfiHub B2FOR+ – Fiber Optic to Multi-Segment Coupler
The B2FOR+ supports multiple fiber optic topologies; ring-, point-to-point, bus, and star. The protocol transparency without configuration, allows direct integration in existing PROFIBUS networks to benefit from the advantages of optical data infrastructures offer.
The ProfiHub B2FOR+ is equipped with 2 galvanic isolated RS 485 channels utilising a maximum of 31 devices per channel.
- Transparent for all PROFIBUS DP protocols
- Suitable for PROFISafe and MPI
- High integrity telegram tracking
- 2 galvanically isolated channels
- 9.6 Kbps .. 12 Mbps (auto-detection)
- 1200m segment length (depends on baudrate)
- Bus redundancy
- Screw terminals and DB9 connectors
- Integrated termination
- One fiber-optic channel, split into two ports
- Max. 30km cable length
- Ring topology, bus topologies, star topologies, point-to-point
- Single-Mode 1310nm
- Fiber cable G9/125 (OS1 or OS2)
- Alarm contact
- Power supply 12 … 24 VDC
- Redundant power supply
- IP 20 classification
- Temperature =25 … +70*C
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 129 x 111 x 40 mm
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA