Transparent for all PROFIBUS DP protocols
The ProfiHub B2FO2+ is a cost-effective solution to link PROFIBUS fiber optic to RS 485 segments and vice versa. It enables reliable applications where long cable distances and isolation between devices and segments are required.
The mechanical design consists of a compact, flat, and stable metal housing that can be mounted on a DIN-rail. It contains an alarm relay, redundant power supply, diagnostic LEDs and it supports the redundancy feature.
ProfiHub B2FO2+ – Fiber Optic to Segment Coupler
The B2FO2+ supports multiple fiber optic topologies; point-to-point, bus, and star. The protocol transparency without configuration allows direct integration in existing PROFIBUS networks. This way, you benefit from the advantages that optical data infrastructures offer.
The ProfiHub B2FO2+ is equipped with 2 galvanic isolated RS 485 channels utilising a maximum of 31 devices per channel.
- Transparent for all PROFIBUS DP protocols
- Suitable for PROFIsafe and MPI
- High integrity telegram checking
- 2 Segments
- 9.6 Kbps .. 12 Mbps (auto-detection)
- 1200 m segment length (depends on baudrate)
- 31 devices per channel
- Bus redundancy option
- Screw terminals and DB9 connectors
- Configurable grounding system
- Integrated termination facilities
- 2 Fiber channels
- 3 km cable length
- Point-to-point, star, and bus topologies
- 4 ST/BFOC connectors
- Multimode cable G62.5 / 125 (OM1) – 850 nm
- No limit to cascading
- Alarm contact
- Power supply: 9 .. 31 VDC
- Redundant power supply
- IP 20 classification
- Temperature: -25 .. 70˚ C
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 125 x 111 x 29 mm
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA