Automated Oscilloscope and Message Analyser
SNAP Analysis is a self-learning tool that interprets PROFIBUS diagnostic data gathered by ComBricks and suggests the most likely cause of any fault – a true time-saver and a great enabler of preventative maintenance.
The analysis is written using simple language and images, removing the need to interpret complicated oscilloscope images and messages yourself. In combination with built-in assistant Delphi, the user is presented with the best practice on how to handle the fault.
One dashboard for all devices
SNAP was designed to bring automatic predictive maintenance to monitored PROFIBUS networks:
The SNAP Analysis is triggered automatically when a variation of the MIN or MAX scope images or a diagnostic message is detected. In this way, the cause of the problem is provided in a matter of seconds when the issue appears on a running network.
When SNAP is activated, the SNAP status of the ComBricks overview page is provided via OPC-UA and MQTT, allowing a quick integration to SCADA systems, HMIs, and other supervision tools.
The following data is automatically interpreted:
• PROFIBUS oscilloscope waveforms
• PROFIBUS diagnostic messages
- A unique feature analysing and interpreting diagnostics data independently and automatically
- Automated detection of PROFIBUS oscilloscope waveforms and diagnostics messages
- Preventive maintenance by notification of changes or degradation on the network
- Capable to monitor multiple ComBricks sets
- SNAP status provided via OPC-UA and MQTT, allowing quick integration into SCADA systems
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA