Head Station Type 1B with ProfiTrace OE
The Head Station is the primary element of ComBricks and has to be inserted in the most left slot of the fixed backplane socket. It schedules the interaction between all modules and provides data storage and an Ethernet interface for the user.
Type 1B is an enhanced type that contains a ProfiTrace core for monitoring one PROFIBUS network and an advanced web server for permanent remote maintenance of the PROFIBUS installation over Ethernet (hardware is identical as a type 1A). For monitoring repeater or slave, modules are required to provide PROFIBUS telegrams on the backplane network. All modules must be configured on the same network.
Through the ProfiTrace 2 software package, OPC tags can be directly streamed from the Head Station type 1B. ProfiTrace 2 will run with full monitoring functionality and the user can benefit from its features.
- 32 (10 repeater modules positioned in the first 10 slots)
- Redundant power supply
- uSD card holder for 32 GB (SD and SDHC)
- USB connector for firmware updates
- 10 / 100 Mbps link speed
- Protocols: HTTP, FTP, SMTP, TELNET, SNMP, CommDTM
- Ethernet connector: RJ-45
- Ethernet cable length: max. 100m
- Ethernet MAC address: 9C.B2.06.xx.xx.xx (label on the side of the Head Station)
- Ethernet default IP address after reset/purchase: 192.168.1.254
- Ethernet connections: 20 simultaneous web server clients
Web server with ProfiTrace OE
- Status of all modules
- Live List
- Message recording
- Email and log on PROFIBUS events
- System log
- Operating voltage: 11..26 VDC
- Backplane current: 2.5 A
- Current consumption: 800 mA (fully loaded)
- Power: 20W
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes
- Wire diameter: < 2.5 mm2
- Relay contact resistance: 300 mOhm (plug included)
- Relay contact current: 0.5A
- Relay contact voltage: 24 VAC
- PROFIBUS networks: 4
- Compatible backplane units: 101-200011, 101-200012, 101-200023, 101-200024, 101-200027
- Operating temperature: 0..60 °C
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 115 x 100 x 25 mm (without backplane)
- Weight: 150 g
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
Main: +27 (11) 548 9960
Sales: +27 (11) 548 9970
Copyright © 2022 Industrial Data Xchange. All rights reserved.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA