6A Power Module Type 1
The 6A Power module provides additional power to the COMbricks backplane in case the Head Station is no longer able to power all inserted modules.
Multiple power modules can work in parallel and their currents are accumulative with a maximum combined current of 12 A. The power modules can also be used as a redundant power source for the backplane. Diagnostics of the power modules are available on the web server.
Power modules are NOT mandatory!
- 32 Modules (all slots)
- 130 mA current consumption
- Compatible backplane units: 101-200011, 101-200012, 101-200023, 101-200024, 101-200027
- Maximum combined backplane current: 12 A (provided by all inserted power modules in the least ideal layout)
- 12..30 VDC
- Max. 2 A @ 24 VDC (42 W)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Power: Max. 42W
- Head Station firmware: V1.265 and higher
- Operating temperature: 0 .. 60 °C
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 140 x 110 x 25 mm
- Weight: 125 g
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA