Easily integrate AC units into KNX systems
The Panasonic interface has been specially designed to allow bidirectional control and monitoring of Panasonic ECOi systems from a KNX installation. The gateway is directly connected to the outdoor units’ communication bus and enables the control of all the indoor units connected to the system. This allows not only the control and monitoring of the main AC functions but the access to some internal variables of the outdoor units.
The configuration is carried out using the Intesis® MAPS software. This one allows you to define your own settings for the device and offers extra functions available for all the new generation gateways. Thanks to the scan function, which allows to automatically discover all the units available in the installation, get the interface ready to work in a really short time.
Intesis MAPS makes it easy to identify any malfunction in the installations thanks to its robust diagnostic feature.
Ensure energy savings
Intesis AC gateways allow reducing considerably the energy consumption of buildings while contributing to environmental protection.
Improve user’s comfort
The goal is to reduce energy while improving the user’s comfort. With Intesis these are not mutually exclusive outcomes!
Leading with leaders
We are the indisputable market leader in AC integration thanks to having the continuous support of the major AC manufacturers.
- UL Certified.
- Direct access to the outdoor unit’s communication bus.
- Scan: Automatic identification of the units presents in the VRF system.
- Outdoor unit signals are available for integration.
- Supports KNX standard data points (DPTs) that guarantees seamless integration with any KNX device or system.
- Wide range of monitoring & control data points available.
- Datalogging through the external USB port.
- Configuration through IP or USB (Console) port.
- Front cover LED indicators to provide easy to check communication status on both the Ethernet and serial ports.
- Automatic updates for both Intesis MAPS and interface firmware.
|INKNXPAN016O000||Panasonic ECOi, ECOg, and PACi systems to KNX Interface – 16 units|
|INKNXPAN064O000||Panasonic ECOi, ECOg, and PACi systems to KNX Interface – 64 units|
- Intesis Gateway.
- Installation Manual.
- USB Configuration cable.
- (Power supply not included).
- Warranty: 36 months.
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA