Connect Serial devices over Bluetooth
Anybus® Wireless Bridge Serial – Bluetooth is a rugged dual-mode Bluetooth (Bluetooth Smart Ready) serial-port adapter with Bluetooth gateway functionality and u-blox Serial Port Service. It allows connection for up to seven serial slaves with an RS-232/422/485 interface over Bluetooth, with a max. range of up to 300 meters.
The Wireless Bridge dual-mode Bluetooth serial port adapter is easily configured using the Windows®-based configuration program “Toolbox”. Advanced configuration can also be made via AT commands.
Minimise Wireless Interferences
The Bluetooth Access Point features connectBlue Low Emission Mode® which solves any potential interference between classic Bluetooth and Wi-Fi that is not handled by Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH).
Further features implemented include Wireless Multidrop™ with simultaneous connections to both Bluetooth low energy and Classic Bluetooth devices and Extended Data Mode™ for separated multipoint data channels so that different data can be sent to or received from each slave.
- Eliminates the need for expensive or maintenance-heavy cabling
- Connects up to 7 slaves with a serial RS-232/422/485 interface via Bluetooth
- Includes Wireless Multidrop™ with simultaneous connections to both Bluetooth devices
- Extended Data Mode™ for separated multipoint data channels so that different data can be sent to or received from each slave
- Features a Low Emission Mode®: Prevents disrupting other 2.4GHz radios
- Effective range of up to 300m or 984ft
- Easy configuration via ToolBox Windows program
- Advanced configuration with AT commands
- Conforms to wireless standards used in Europe, USA, Canada, and Japan
- Rugged IP65 rated industrial design with a choice of Antennas and accessories
- Supports Bluetooth v2.1 (classic Bluetooth)
- Supports profiles: Generic Attribute Profile (GATT), Serial Port Profile (SPP), Personal Area Networking Profile (PAN), PANU and NAP roles (one connection)
- Connects up to 7 Bluetooth Slaves
- Wireless Multidrop™ with simultaneous connections to Bluetooth devices
- Extended Data Mode™ for separated multipoint data channels so that different data can be sent to or received from each slave.
- Connects via devices and machines equipped with an RS232/422/485 interface
- Supports serial baud rates: 1.2-460.8 kbit/s
|Version||Serial – Bluetooth|
|Dimensions (L•W•H)||76 x 85 x 35mm or 2,99 x 3,34 x 1,38″|
|Weight||190g or 0,42 lbs|
|Operating temperature||-30 to +85 °C or -22 to +185 °F|
|Output Power||13 dBm|
|Power supply||8-30 VDC|
|Power consumption||min. 9mA at 30V (20mA average at 30V)|
|Mounting||Screw holes for wall mounting|
|Max Range||300 meters|
|Antenna/Connector||External / Yes (RPSMA)|
|Connectors||Male DSUB (Serial) Binder 712 (Power)|
|USA||FCC/CFR 47 part 15 unlicensed modular transmitter approval|
|Japan||MIC – formerly TELEC|
|Security||WEP64, WEP128, WPAPSK, WPA2-PSK, TKIP, CCMP (AES), LEAP, PEAP, EAP-TLS, 802.11i|
|Medical Qualification||IEC 60601-1-2|
Order Code: 024140
- Quick start guide
- (Power supply not included)
Order Code: 025240 (Cable Kit with M9 Power connector including 2m cable and serial cable 1.8m with DSUB, power adapter not included)
Order Code: 1.04.0085.00000 (Magnetic antenna foot with 1,5 m cable and RP-SMA connectors, excl. antenna)
Order Code: 1.04.0085.00003 (Screwable antenna foot with 1,5 m cable and RP-SMA connectors, excl. antenna)
Guarantee: 3 years
Book your product
We are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is satisfied with our products and solutions. We have the experience and the reputation in the field to deliver the products customers need to expedite their projects and assure quality every step of the way.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA