ComBricks allows you to remotely monitor your PROFIBUS installations from anywhere in the world and will alert you if any faults arise or are likely to arise. The connectivity to Ethernet allows you to remotely inspect the condition of the installation with a ProfiTrace shell in a web browser.
ComBricks is designed with a modular platform able to carry repeater and fiber optic modules. Over Ethernet, the condition of the installation can be remotely inspected with ProfiTrace OE (in a web browser).
- Remote monitoring of your installation
- Easy to use
- The only product with an intergrated oscilloscope for
- Permanent PROFIBUS control over Ethernet.
- Cross border installations
- Inaccessible installations
- Long commissioning and test cycles
- High availability networks
- Robot cells
- Traffic control installations
- Water treatment
- Offshore installations
- 24-7 service contracts
Monitoring product features
- Simultaneous monitoring of 4 PB networks
- Up to 10 SCOPE repeater modules
- Hot swap and extendable
- Web server with ProfiTrace and oscilloscope
- Logging and email
- Ethernet connection
- 24 V redundant power connector
- Enhanced RS 485 signal
- 31 devices per segment
- 1000 m cable length (baudrate dependent)
The current trend with PROFIBUS projects is to use segmentation with repeaters, fibre optic and ProfiHubs to bridge the common faults of the end-user concerning his cabling difficulties. ComBricks adds another important element; the creation of modular and random repeater hubs that can be maintained remotely with a permanent internal ProfiTrace.
ComBricks is based on a backplane into which 10 hot swap repeater modules with 2 channels each can be inserted (20 galvanic isolated transparent segments). Every channel can handle 31 devices and maximum 1000 m cable length (depends on the baudrate).
The bus redundancy technology of the repeater modules is very advanced. A redundant system with 10 parallel network cables can be built. This architecture provides extremely high availability. Most suppliers only allow 2 cables.
Download ComBricks Brochure
Download User Manual
We find that most times it would best suit you to chat to a friendly IDX Engineer who can help you to find the best solution for your problem, leave your details with us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Request A Quote