| || || |
Handheld PROFINET CableTester
PN1, the first handheld PROFINET cable tester is an essential tool to verify the condition of the PROFINET cable after assembly and installation.
- Suitable for 4- and 8-wire PROFINET and regular Ethernet cables(CAT6, CAT-5E, CAT-5, CAT-4, CAT-3).
- Suitable for straight and 90°, metal or plastic PROFINET plugs
- Tests cable shielding
- Detects short circuits, wire breaks, swaps, miswiring and split pairs
- Large LCD clearly indicates the test results
- 150 hours on one 9 V battery
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50 °C
- Just 1-key-press to start continuous testing
- It can also test telephone and coax cable